I was so LOUD and CRAZY while I was watching the video. Every couple of seconds I was like…
- AYAN NA AYAN NAAAAA AHHHHHHHHHHH!!
- OH MY GOD I WAS THERE OMG TRINOMA CROWD WOOOOO!!
- JUSTIN WTF ARE YOU DOING HAHA!!
- OMG THE READY SET IS IN THE VIDEO OMG BABY JORDAN COME BACK TO MEEEEE WAIT YUN YATA YUNG INORDER NI JORDAN NUNG HINABOL NAMIN SIYA SA STARBUCKS!!
- UY SI CHRISTIAN HIIII!!
- OH MY GOD WE WERE THAT CRAZY NUNG TRINOMA SHOW??
- WAIT LANG SI HALVO ANONG GINAGAWA NYA WITH ZE EYEBROWS HAHAHAH!
- WOW SI STEPHEN!
- ANDY AND DERYCK’S FACES HAHA!
- UY SI JORDAN YUNG BABY KO OH!
- Awwww it’s done 😐
Mixed emotions. Of course I was happy because I felt what I felt during those moments. I don’t even know how to describe that kind of happiness. LIV5 week is truly one of the happiest moments of my life, alongside my 18th birthday party. But then, I felt sad because it’s done, and because (insert personal reasons here).
Then, once again, I terribly miss everything about the LIV5. What I miss most is the crazy Trinoma crowd. We had so much fun – me and my friends, and lots of strangers who like the same music. Also, it was the first time that I actually “met” some band members. And of course, I miss The Ready Set, and the other bands. I hope they all come back soon, just like The Maine & We The Kings from LIV3 (Feb. 2011).
Blog Title inspired by the song Thnks Fr Th Mmrs – by Fall Out Boy